1) S.E.C.R.E.T by L. Marie Adeline
The first book in a trilogy. This novel follows Cassie as she is introduced to a secret society that aims to help women become more attuned with their sexuality.
2) Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
The first book in a series. Chloe is nearing the end of her internship when a sexual relationship begins between her and her boss, Bennett. Chloe is obviously worried about how this new relationship could affect her future career.
3) Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Also part of a series. Caroline has just moved into a fantastic new apartment only to discover that she can hear her neighbours nightly activities; with a string of women.
4) The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
Wren is the quiet good girl, Greyson was a star athlete until he gets suspended. Their paths cross when Wren saves Greyson from choking.
5) Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Jacob jumps onto a train and inadvertently ends up with a job in the circus. He quickly ends finds himself falling for one of the performers.
6) Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
At first Aristotle and Dante seem to have little in common. However, they quickly develop a unique relationship that leads them to learning about themselves and who they want to be.
7) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Abby and Travis appear to be very different, when a bet leads them to spending a lot of time together they find themselves falling for each other.